At Marietta OB-GYN, we treat each of our patients with excellent medical care and with sensitivity and compassion. We recognize that there are many options for you when it comes to your gynecological needs and we’re proud to be your trusted and dedicated team of OB/GYN physicians in the Marietta area.
If you’re not satisfied with the level of care and sensitivity you are receiving at your current practice, Marietta OB-GYN Affiliate, P. A. accepts obstetrical transfers into our office. If you are a new pregnant patient, we require you to fill out a form about your prenatal care to determine if you will be accepted.
Spring is a time of many changes, and you may be considering a change in your gynecological care as well. There are many reasons women may change their mind regarding their gynecological care.
- Location– If you move you may be too far away from your current care provider.
- Time– You may feel that your current provider does not give you the time and attention that you require and desire.
- Insurance– Your insurance plan may change and require you to find a provider that accepts your new insurance plan.
- Retirement-If your current beloved doctor retires or closes her practice you may need to find a new doctor.
- Chemistry-If you realize that you’re not connecting with your current doctor it may be time to find one that “gets” you.
If this spring season sparks a desire in you to change, Marietta OG/GYN accepts transfers to our practice. Contact our office to inquire about our new patient registration.