Father’s Day is the third Sunday of June every year. This year it falls on June 17, 2018. Marietta OB-GYN would like to wish all of the dads out there a very happy Father’s Day. We know you play such a special role in the life of your family, and we honor you this month.
If you are expecting, and your man is about to become a dad, why not start now by honoring the daddy-to-be in your life? Often times the dad-to-be can feel left out of all of the excitement of the upcoming baby because he does not show the signs that he’s about to be a parent like a mother-to-be does.
As you try to creatively include and involve your dad-to-be in your life why not consider some of these ideas?
- Most likely you will be the first to discover that you’re pregnant and you get the fun “job” of telling him he’s going to be a daddy. However, from there on out, allow him to be the one to share the news with people too. He’s just as excited as you are and would love the opportunity to share just as much as you do.
- Invite him to come along to your prenatal appointments and classes. Here is an idea of what happens during your prenatal appointments explained by verywellfamily.com.
- Encourage your friends and family members to invite him to the upcoming baby showers.
- Allow him to voice his opinion on name choosing, nursery decorating and baby proofing of your home.
- Practice healthy living together as a family. Exercise together. Promote the health of your entire family unit by eating a healthy diet as well.
Marietta OB-GYN Affiliates, P.A. offers you the best Obstetrical services available in Marietta and Cobb County. Call and make your appointment today. We look forward to seeing all of the future moms (and dads) in our office.