Have you heard the saying, “New Year, New You,” surrounding the beginning of 2019? New Year’s resolutions are being listed out, and most of those resolutions include making changes that will produce results that may transform you into a new person.
Marietta OB-GYN Affiliates, P.A. would like to encourage you as you make your resolutions.
- Embrace who you are. You are unique and you are special.
- Consider making resolutions that are easy to maintain. Lofty resolutions are often too hard to keep up with, and therefore, they are usually abandoned before Valentine’s Day rolls around.
- Enlist a buddy for encouragement and accountability. When you’re incorporating something new into your life, it’s always more fun to do it with someone.
- Track your progress. Keep a log that will track your small “wins.” Allow yourself to celebrate progress and dedication.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you don’t hit a goal or target. Setbacks are normal, don’t let them allow you to discourage you to the point of abandonment altogether.
Our gynecologists at Marietta OB-GYN Affiliates, P.A would like to wish our patients a Happy New Year. In 2019 we will continue to provide you with compassionate and sensitive medical care to meet your medical needs. We embrace what makes you uniquely you from adolescence through menopause and beyond. We understand that the New Year may inspire you to make changes to your health. If you’re looking to make some major changes to your health, book a Women’s Wellness exam appointment with us today to discuss healthy and reasonable goals.