Have you been unable to get pregnant? Does it make you wonder if you have Endometriosis? You’ve heard of other women having this condition and not being able to get pregnant and now you’re wondering if you could be suffering from it as well. If you do have Endometriosis, you are among a large population of women. It is one of the leading causes of women’s inability to get pregnant.
The only way to discover if you have endometriosis is to get it diagnosed by experts such those at Marietta OB-GYN Affiliates, P.A. However, there are signs and symptoms you can watch for to know if you might have it, or not.
Symptoms of Endometriosis
- Menstrual Pain – This is one of the most common symptoms of Endometriosis. The pain can come one week before your period and last until at least a week afterward. The pain can vary in intensity and consistency.
- Excessive Menstrual Bleeding- You may have excessive bleeding during your period, and even have periodic bleeding between your periods.
- Painful Intercourse- This pain may occur during sex or afterward as well.
- Pain In Your Back – This pain may occur before, during or right after your period.
- Painful Urination or Bowel Movements-These pains have different causes, but both cause a great deal of discomfort.
If you are suffering from infertility or any other type of pain due to Endometriosis, contact Marietta OB-GYN Affiliates, P.A. today. We will treat your disease and help you manage the symptoms that play a key role in your fertility.