Marietta OB-GYN Affiliates, P.A. provides endometriosis treatments. This is a common gynecologic disorder affecting a large number of women. Due to the high number of women suffering from it, we’d like to highlight an important week called Endometriosis Awareness Week.
Endometriosis Awareness Week is a worldwide event established to raise awareness about this hidden and unrecognized condition. Their aims include:
- Promotion – Growing a greater knowledge and understanding of endometriosis as a real, debilitating and disabling disease.
- Highlighting – Bringing into the light the consequences of living with endometriosis.
- Creating – A greater awareness in society.
- Seeking – Looking for best practice and consistent care and treatment for everyone wherever they may live.
- Providing – Giving opportunities for those affected by endometriosis to play an active part in helping make a difference.
How To Know If You Have Endometriosis
If you think you have endometriosis, book your appointment with Marietta OB-GYN today. The Mayo Clinic lists common symptoms for endometriosis. Early diagnosis of your condition may result in better management of your symptoms.
- Painful Periods
- Pain With Intercourse
- Pain With Bowel Movements or Urination
- Excessive Bleeding
- Other Symptoms (fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, especially during your menstrual period)
If you live in Kennesaw or the surrounding areas and are experiencing endometriosis symptoms, call Marietta OB-GYN Affiliates, P.A. Our experienced physicians will sit down with you, discuss your symptoms, review your medical history, conduct a thorough examination and determine if you have it. If you have it, we will come up with an individualized plan to treat your symptoms and protect your health.
Call Marietta OB-GYN Affiliates, P.A. today.